NEW COVID PROTOCOLS
Dear valued clients and friends,
I hope you’re safe and healthy during this challenging time. Since Chicago has reopened in many areas, I am open and accepting portrait and headshot bookings. I am also happy to announce that I have received my second Pfizer shot on March 30, 2021. However, I am following Covid-19 prevention guidelines in order to protect the safety of all my clients as well as myself. Precautions I’m taking include:
- Renting of a large studio space to allow for great social distance between myself and my client/s
- Only essential personnel and the client is allowed in the studio. With this is mind, please avoid bringing any guests with you for your session. The smaller we keep our group, the safer it will be for everyone.
- All visitors (staff and clients) required to wash hands for at least 20 seconds upon entering the studio.
- Protective masks are worn my myself and my client/s at all times during the session. Client can take the mask off during the photo shoot, then reapply after the shoot
- An onsite hair and makeup artist will not be used in studio. Client will arrive at the studio camera-ready
- Photo sessions at client offices can still be done as long as client office is operating at lesser capacity and that all folks in office are required to wear masks
- I am not currently taking event photography clients
Clients safety & comfort will continue to be the utmost priority, rather than any former customs/practices as we navigate this challenging time.
You can get more information about pricing and package offerings by visiting our Rates & Info page.
I’m glad to be back and I look forward to shooting with you! Stay safe, healthy, and we’ll get through this together!